DIY Gingerbread Tree Ornament
*this recipe is not an edible dough, recipe is for decoration only.
- 1-1/2 Cup Our Family Ground Cinnamon
- 1/3 Cup School Glue
- 1 Cup Our Family Apple Sauce
- combine all three ingredients
- roll flat with rolling pin
- cut out desired shapes, we use Christmas cookie cutters
- place shapes on fresh sheet of wax paper and cut a small hole at the top of the design to allow string to go through
- allow a few days to dry
- once dough is dry, you can paint and bedazzle, or simply leave as is, loop string or ribbon through the top whole and place on tree!