- Cook and stir bacon in large skillet on medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet with slotted spoon; drain on paper towels. Discard all but 1 Tbsp. drippings from skillet.
- Add butter, onions and Brussels sprouts to drippings in skillet; cook and stir on medium-high heat 1 to 2 min. or until Brussels sprouts are lightly browned. Mix next 5 ingredients; pour over sprouts. Cook 5 min. or until liquid is evaporated and sprouts are evenly glazed, stirring occasionally. Stir in bacon.
- Spoon sprouts into bowl. Top with nuts.
- How to Toast Nuts: Toasting nuts adds crunch and intensifies their flavor. To toast nuts in the microwave, place up to 1 cup nuts in microwaveable shallow dish. Microwave on HIGH until fragrant and crisp, stirring every 30 sec.
- Substitute: Use apple juice instead of apple cider.
- Nutrition Bonus: Liven up your Brussels sprouts with this flavorful recipe. Not only are they rich in vitamin C but they also provide vitamin A.
2/3 cup each
View all nutritional information
Calories 150, Total Fat 6g, Saturated Fat 2g, Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 260mg, Carbohydrate 20g, Protein 5g
|Serving Size||2/3 cup each|