- For batter, in a blender combine milk, eggs and melted butter; cover and blend. With blender on low speed, gradually add flour and salt; blend 1 minute. Strain batter through a sieve; cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- For crÃpes, coat a medium nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; place over medium heat. Pour 1/4 cup of the batter into pan. Lift and swirl pan to evenly cover entire pan bottom; cook 1 minute. Lift edges with a spatula to loosen and turn crÃpe. Cook 30 seconds more; transfer to a platter. Repeat with remaining batter.
- For sauce, melt 1/2 cup butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat; add sugar, orange zest and juice; simmer 2 minutes.
- Place crÃpes, one at a time, into sauce; turn to coat. Fold into quarters and place along edge of pan. Repeat with remaining crÃpes, filling pan with folded crÃpes.
- Add liqueur to pan. To flambÃ©, carefully ignite with a match or lighter. Serve crÃpes as soon as flame subsides.
View all nutritional information
Calories 173, Calories Fat 92, Total Fat 10g, Saturated Fat 5g, Cholesterol 127mg, Sodium 68mg, Carbohydrate 14g, Protein 5g
|Calories (fat) extra||53|
|Total Fat (extra)||16|
|Saturated Fat (extra)||29|
|Vitamin A (extra)||10|
|Vitamin C (extra)||5|