- Cut peaches in half. Remove the pits. Toss in a bowl with vanilla, almond extract and brown sugar.
- Place peaches on preheated grill, skin side down, for about 2 minutes. Flip and sear on flesh side of the fruit for about 1 minute.
- Note: Peaches will not be cooked, but if you fully cook them, you can’t slice them. Heating them is just a way to infuse the taste of the grill into the fruit and to soften and sweeten the fruit. Remove from heat.
- Combine ground beef and cubed apples in a bowl. Form into patties.
- Season with salt and pepper. Grill patties until no longer pink and internal temperature reaches 160° F on a meat thermometer.
- Slice peaches. Put burgers on bun bottoms. Sprinkle blue cheese on each burger. Put three or four peach slices on top of blue cheese and lettuce on top of peach slices.
- Cover and enjoy.