- For the base: Preheat oven to 350 °F. In the food processor, process Cheerios™, almond flour, sugar and butter.
- Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of this mixture in each tartlet mold (removable bottom). Press into the bottom and sides with the bottom of a cup or small glass. Bake for 11 minutes or until lightly golden. Cool on racks.
- For the filling: In a bowl, combine condensed milk, lime juice, lime zest and salt. It will thicken as the ingredients combine.
- Fill the molds with this mixture and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Remove from molds.
- For the garnish: Beat the heavy cream with the sugar until it thickens. Garnish the tartlets and serve.