14 -17 minuts
19- 22 minutes
- Unroll the crescent dough and cut into thin strips to make the mummy's cloth.
- Remove the Ball Park hot dogs from the package and dry them with a paper towel. The hot dog water will prevent the dough from sticking to the hot dogs, so dry those doggies!
- Wrap the strips of dough around the hot dogs leaving a little space at the top for the face of the mummy.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 14-17 minutes or until the dough is golden brown.
- Use your mustard bottle to make little dots of mustard for the eyes and you are done!