- Heat oven to 225ºF.
- Beat egg whites and cream of tartar in small bowl with mixer on high speed 1 to 2 min. or until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in sugar, 1 Tbsp. at a time, until stiff peaks form. Gently stir in dry gelatin mix until blended.
- Pipe tablespoonfuls of egg white mixture (in shapes of Santa hats) onto parchment-covered baking sheets.
- Bake 50 min. Turn oven off. Prop oven door open slightly; let cookies stand in oven 1 hour or until completely cooled.
- Melt chocolate as directed on package. Dip bottoms of cookies, 1 at a time, into chocolate to come about 1/4 inch up side of cookie. Gently scrape bottom of cookie against edge of bowl to remove excess chocolate; immediately roll chocolate-covered edge in coconut. Return to baking sheet.
- Use kitchen shears to cut small slit in each marshmallow. Place marshmallows over tips of hats, securing with remaining melted chocolate. Let stand until chocolate is firm.
View all nutritional information
Calories 50, Total Fat 1.5g, Saturated Fat 1g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 25mg, Carbohydrate 9g, Protein 1g