4 hours 20 minutes
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees.
- eason your ribs with marinade, your favorite rib rub, grill seasoning, or simply salt and pepper.
- Place ribs, meat side down, in baking dishes. Cover the baking dishes with aluminum foil and place in the oven.
- If you are using small baby back ribs, take out after 3.5 hours. If you are using regular baby back or St. Louis style ribs, then take out after 4 hours.
- Drain off the drippings. Flip the ribs over using two spatulas or tongs (and an extra set of hands if you have them) so the meat side is up. Be careful, as they may be so tender they fall apart.
- Coat the ribs with a layer of BBQ sauce and return them to the oven uncovered for an additional 20-30 minutes
- Remove from oven and serve them up with a side of potato salad, sweet corn and some baked beans.