Baked Orange Rosemary Chicken
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Season chicken with thyme, oregano, salt and pepper and set aside.
- Melt butter in a large oven-proof skillet over medium high heat.
- Add chicken, skin-side down, and sear both sides until golden brown, about 2 to 3 minutes per side. Set aside.
- Add garlic to the skillet and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Stir in Florida Orange Juice, chicken stock, maple syrup, honey and rosemary and season with salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until slightly thickened, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Return chicken to skillet.
- Place skillet into oven and roast until completely cooked through, about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.