- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium heat. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper, and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Place chicken on hot grill rack and cook 10 to 12 minutes or until chicken loses its pink color throughout and internal temperature reaches 165°, turning once halfway through cooking. When cool enough to handle, slice chicken crosswise into ½-inch pieces.
- Meanwhile, in small skillet, cook bacon over medium heat 5 to 6 minutes or until almost cooked through, stirring occasionally; transfer bacon to paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- Place pizza on bottom of rimmed baking pan or cookie sheet. Spread pizza crust with barbeque sauce, leaving ½-inch border around entire pizza crust; sprinkle with cheese, chicken, bacon, bell pepper and onion.
- Prepare outdoor grill for indirect grilling over low heat (about 200°). Slide pizza onto unlit section of grill rack. Cover and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted, moving pizza if necessary to prevent crust from burning. Sprinkle pizza with basil, if desired; cut pizza into 8 slices to serve.
- Chef Tip To prepare a gas grill for indirect grilling, preheat grill with all burners on. Once preheated, turn off one of the burners for a 2-burner grill, or the center burner for a 3-burner grill.
View all nutritional information
Calories 446, Total Fat 13g, Saturated Fat 5g, Cholesterol 39mg, Sodium 1108mg, Carbohydrate 58g, Protein 24g