- New York baker, and owner of Buttercup Bake Shop, Jennifer Appel loves sharing her passion for baking, and does so with these delightful tartlets. Stunning to look at, these elegant desserts are made even easier with our refrigerated sugar cookie bar dough, and a mixture of seasonal berries. This is one dessert you and your guests won't want to miss.
- PREHEAT oven to 325° F.
- BREAK off 3 squares of cookie dough and form into a ball. Lightly coat the dough with flour and roll on lightly floured surface to about 1/8-inch thick (wide enough to fit 4-inch tartlet pan). Place dough in ungreased tartlet pan (if you do not have non-stick pans, then grease). Push dough into the grooves of the pan and flatten the bottom with a disc or drinking glass. Place tartlet pans on a baking sheet.
- BAKE for 14 to 16 minutes or until light golden brown on top. Remove from oven to wire rack. Cool for 15 to 20 minutes (cookie shells will have risen a bit in oven, but will settle upon cooling).
- MEANWHILE, BEAT water, 1/2 cup cream and pudding mix in small mixer bowl on low for 1 minute or until thoroughly mixed. Refrigerate for 5 minutes. Beat remaining 1/2 cup cream in another small mixer bowl on high until soft peaks form. Gently fold whipped cream into pudding mixture until well incorporated.
- REMOVE shells from pans to serving plates with tip of knife. Spoon 1/4 cup of pudding mixture into each cookie shell up to rim. Place a small handful of berries decoratively on top. Refrigerate for up to 1 hour or serve immediately