5 hours and 50 minutes
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray.
- Chop 9 cookies; reserve for later use. Finely crush remaining cookies; mix with butter. Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Beat Neufchatel, sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended; spread onto crust. Top with peaches.
- Bake 15 min. Top with reserved chopped cookies; bake 15 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely.
- Refrigerate 4 hours. Use foil handles to transfer dessert from pan to cutting board; cut into 24 bars.
- Spoon frosting into small microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 5 sec. or just until melted; stir. Drizzle over bars.
- Substitute Prepare using 1 well-drained 15.25-oz. can sliced peaches in juice, cutting any large peach slices in half before using as directed.