- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters.
- Mix granulated sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl. Add biscuit pieces, in batches; toss to coat.
- Place half the biscuit pieces in greased 12-cup fluted tube pan; drizzle with half the butter. Repeat. Sprinkle with any remaining cinnamon-sugar. Bake 40 to 45 min. or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean and top is golden brown. Cool in pan 5 min.; invert onto serving plate. Remove pan.
- Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar in small bowl with mixer until blended. Add 1 Tbsp. milk; beat until blended. Blend in enough of the remaining milk until glaze is of desired consistency. Drizzle over warm bread.
- Size Wise: Enjoy a serving of this sweet bread on a special occasion.
- Special Extra: For an extra cinnamon hit, lightly sprinkle glazed loaf with additional cinnamon.