- Wash strawberries; pat dry. Set aside to dry completely. Line a baking sheet with wax paper; set aside.
- Combine dark and bittersweet chocolate and 1 tablespoon shortening in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until chocolate can be stirred smooth.
- Working quickly, hold one strawberry by the stem. Dip into chocolate mixture, allowing excess chocolate to drip back into bowl. Place coated berry on baking sheet. Repeated with remaining berries. Cool until set.
- Place white chips and remaining 1/2 teaspoon shortening in a small resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Place bag in a bowl of very hot water 30 seconds to 1 minute (or until bag can be flexed) to melt chocolate. Dry bag completely. Cut one corner (1/4-inch opening); squeeze a thin stream of white chocolate onto each berry.
- Let berries stand until chocolate is set. Store loosely covered in a cool dry place.
View all nutritional information
Calories 165, Calories Fat 0, Total Fat 12g, Saturated Fat 3g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 10mg, Carbohydrate 18g, Protein 2g
|Total Fat (extra)||18|
|Saturated Fat (extra)||15|