- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Reserve 1/4 cup shredded cheese. Add remaining shredded cheese to cream cheese with chiles, 1/2 cup sour cream and pepper; mix well.
- Spoon into 10-inch pie plate or quiche dish.
- Bake 20 min. or until edge is lightly browned. Top with remaining sour cream and reserved shredded cheese. Serve with tortilla chips.
- Size-Wise: Savor every bite of this tasty dip. Each 2-Tbsp. serving goes a long way on flavor.
- Special Extra: Top with chopped green and red peppers just before serving.
- Substitute: Prepare using KRAFT Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack Cheeses.
- Special Extra: Assemble dip and bake as directed. Top with 1/3 cup chopped tomatoes, red peppers or sliced black olives, and 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro or green onions.
2 tbsp. each
View all nutritional information
Calories 90, Total Fat 9g, Saturated Fat 5g, Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 150mg, Carbohydrate 1g, Protein 3g
|Serving Size||2 tbsp. each|
|Sugars||less than 1g|