Florida Orange Rolls
- Roll out the refrigerated dough into a long rectangle.
- Spread Florida Orange Juice Marmalade to cover dough.
- Pour melted butter and sprinkle brown sugar evenly over dough, then sprinkle with salt.
- Starting at the long side farthest from you, roll the dough toward you, being careful to keep it tucked tightly. Pinch edges to seal.
- Cut roll into 1 to 1 ½ inch rolls and place into buttered pans. Allow rolls to rise for at least 20 minutes.
- While rolls are rising, preheat oven to 375° F.
- Bake in the oven for 15 to 18 minutes, or until golden brown (but not overly brown). Remove from oven.
- While baking, mix together Florida Orange Juice, powdered sugar, melted butter, milk and salt to make the Florida Orange Glaze.
- Immediately drizzle Florida Orange Glaze over warm rolls. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Helpful Tip: To make the Florida Orange Glaze more pourable, add Florida Orange Juice until desired consistency is reached.