Chill Time: 1 hour
1 hour, 8 minutes
- Put salsa and tomato juice into food processor bowl or blender container; cover and process 10 to 20 seconds, or until mixed well.
- Add 1/2 of the diced cucumber; pulse a few more times.
- Stir in lime juice and bell pepper. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill mixture about 1 hour.
- Pour into small individual glasses. Top gazpacho with remaining diced cucumber, if desired. Garnish each glass with a fresh lime slice, if desired. Serve with a spoon and tortilla chips, if desired.
View all nutritional information
Calories 52, Calories Fat 2, Total Fat 0g, Saturated Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 401mg, Carbohydrate 10g, Protein 1g
|Calories (fat) extra||4|
|Vitamin A (extra)||20|
|Vitamin C (extra)||80|