- In a large resealable plastic bag combine rice flour, 1 teaspoon of the marjoram, and pepper. Add beef; seal bag and turn to coat; set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet melt butter over medium-high heat. Remove beef from flour mixture; reserve flour mixture. Working in batches if needed, add beef to skillet; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until evenly browned.
- Push beef to skillet edges; reduce heat to medium. Add onion, mushrooms and garlic; cook and stir 3 minutes.
- Stir in 3/4 cup of the broth and remaining 1 teaspoon marjoram. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 35 to 40 minutes or until beef is tender.
- In a small bowl stir reserved flour mixture into remaining 1/2 cup broth. Stir broth mixture and tomato sauce into skillet; cook over medium heat until thickened. Stir in sour cream; cook just until heated through. Serve over rice.
View all nutritional information
Calories 450, Calories Fat 170, Total Fat 19g, Saturated Fat 9g, Cholesterol 70mg, Sodium 370mg, Carbohydrate 40g, Protein 29g
|Calories (fat) extra||37|
|Total Fat (extra)||30|
|Saturated Fat (extra)||46|
|Vitamin A (extra)||10|
|Vitamin C (extra)||8|