1 hr 15 minutes
- COMBINE first 3 ingredients in medium bowl.
- BRING sugar, honey and butter to boil in small saucepan on medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Cook 2 min. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
- ADD to oat mixture; mix well. Press onto bottom of 9-inch square pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour before cutting into bars.
- Jazz it Up Drizzle dessert with 1/4 cup melted chocolate before refrigerating as directed.
View all nutritional information
Calories 170, Total Fat 6g, Saturated Fat 3g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Sodium 90 mg, Carbohydrate 27g, Protein 2g