15 min. plus freezing
- ADD boiling water to gelatin mix in medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Cool slightly. Gradually add orange juice and gelatin to ice cream in large bowl, beating with mixer after each addition until blended.
- INSERT wooden pop stick into center of each marshmallow. Place, marshmallow-end down, in each of 12 (5-oz.) paper or plastic cups. Spoon about 1 Tbsp. gelatin mixture into each cup; freeze 30 min. or until slightly firm.
- POUR remaining gelatin mixture into cups; freeze 4 hours or until firm. Remove pops from cups before serving.
- How to Remove Frozen Pops from Cups: Place bottoms of cups under warm running water for 15 sec. Press firmly onto bottoms of cups to release pops. (Do not twist or pull pop sticks.)
- For Easy Handling: Place empty cups in 13x9-inch pan, then fill cups and freeze (in pan) as directed.
- Note: Store any leftover pops in freezer.
View all nutritional information
Calories 100, Total Fat 2.5, Saturated Fat 1.5g, Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 25mg, Carbohydrate 19g, Protein 2g