15 minutes plus standing
- Dip both ends of each cookie in chocolate, leaving a 1-inch section in center uncoated. Place on waxed paper-covered tray. Sprinkle sugar over one end of each cookie for Santa's hat.
- Use remaining white chocolate to attach to each cookie: 2 chocolate chips for Santa's eyes, 1 white candy for pom pom of hat and red candy for nose.
- Let stand 20 min. or until chocolate is firm.
- Note: Store in airtight container at room temperature up to 3 weeks.
- Easy Microwave Melting of BAKER'S Chocolate: Microwave 1 oz. BAKER'S Chocolate in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min., stirring after 30 sec. or until chocolate is almost melted. (The chocolate will retain its shape.) Stir 1 min. or until chocolate is completely melted. Add 10 sec. for each additional oz. of chocolate, stirring every 30 sec.