- Fill medium saucepan halfway with water. Add eggs and bring water to a boil, then simmer for 5-6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook quinoa on stovetop or in a microwave.
- Rinse eggs under cold water after they have simmered. Place in bowl of cold water for 5 minutes to stop cooking process.
- Prepare breakfast bowls by adding 1 cup of quinoa per bowl, followed by a thinly sliced half avocado, and half of the pesto.
- Peel eggs and cut in half. Sprinkle bowl with chia seeds, salt and pepper to taste, as well as a pinch of paprika.
- Serve and enjoy!