1 hour 50 min. (incl. standing)
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; cook and stir 5 min. or until mushrooms are tender and liquid is cooked off. Cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, prepare stuffing as directed on package, reducing water to 1 cup and butter to 2 Tbsp. Add mushrooms and cheese; mix lightly.
- Place lamb, cut-side up, on cutting board; press to flatten. Spread with stuffing mixture. Roll up, starting at one long side. Tie closed in several places with kitchen string. Place in 13x9-inch baking dish. Pour dressing over lamb; sprinkle with rosemary.
- Bake 1 hour 20 min. or until lamb is medium-rare doneness (150°F). Remove from oven. Cover with foil; let stand 10 to 15 min. or until medium doneness (160°F).
- Serving Suggestion: Balance this special-occasion entree with smart side dishes. For example, choose a small baked potato or roasted potato wedges and a hot cooked green vegetable.
- How to Select Lamb: Look for lamb that is pinkish red and has a velvety texture. Dark red meat usually indicates the meat is older.
View all nutritional information
Calories 280, Total Fat 17g, Saturated Fat 7g, Cholesterol 75mg, Sodium 290mg, Carbohydrate 7g, Protein 21g
|Fiber||less than 1 g|
|Sugars||less than 1g|