- Boil rice according to instructions.
- Mash a thin layer of avocado on the tortilla. This will help the other ingredients stick and stay in the wrap.
- Over the layer of mashed avocado, spread a thin layer of rice. The rice will be sticky so it may not cover the entire tortilla evenly.
- On an outer edge of the tortilla wrap, place a thin line of crab meat or tuna. For a veggie alternative replace with a cucumber slice.
- Add 3-4 thinly sliced bell peppers and shredded carrots.
- Tightly roll tortilla into a tightly wrapped log. Slice with a bread knife. Dip in soy sauce or sweet and sour sauce.