- Preheat oven to 350F/176C degrees and heat the meatballs in marinara sauce over medium-low stove temperature. Lightly grease with butter a 9x12 baking dish.
- Cut 1-inch holes in each bun using fingers, a knife or cookie cutter. Separate top bread buns from the bottoms as well to help pull apart. Once all holes have been carved, place bottom layer in the baking pan.
- Combine melted butter, olive oil, garlic powder and minced garlic in a bowl to create a mixture. Brush the garlic oil mixture on the bottom layer followed by sprinkling half of the cheese in the bottom layer, then place top buns back on top of cheese layer.
- Place one marinara meatball in each hole of the bun, brush the rest of the garlic mixture on the top bun, then lastly top the entire dish with the remaining Mozzarella and any extra marinara if you want more sauce.
- Place in over and cover with aluminum foil for 10 minutes. Remove foil and cook for an additional 10 – 13 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly,
- Serve and enjoy!!