- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray the cups of a 12-cup muffin pan generously with non-stick cooking spray.
- Finely chop roasted red bell pepper, green onion and spinach; divide evenly among muffin cups. Top with feta cheese.
- Whisk eggs with milk, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Pour egg mixture evenly among muffin cups and bake until eggs are set, about 22-25 minutes.
- Cool in muffin tin for 5 minutes before removing.
View all nutritional information
Calories 102, Total Fat 5.8g, Saturated Fat 2.3g, Cholesterol 190mg, Sodium 328mg, Carbohydrate 2.1g, Protein 8.5g