- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a small bowl, toss together cheese, green onions, and bacon with 1 tablespoon flour. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt. Use a pastry cutter or two forks to cut in butter.
- Add milk and stir just enough to bring the ingredients together. This should make a soft dough. Gently fold in the cheese mixture.
- Turn dough onto a floured surface and knead for about 1 minute.
- Pat or roll out dough to ½ or ¾ inch thickness.
- Cut into rounds with a 2 ½ inch round biscuit cutter.
- Place biscuits on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown on top.