- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Bake potatoes for 1 hour or until done, and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile in a large Dutch oven over medium heat, cook the meats until brown. Remove from pan, and cool. Once cool, finely chop into a small mince.
- In the same Dutch oven, add the vegetables, mushrooms, and garlic and cook for 10 minutes. Add again the meats, milk, tomatoes, and a bay leaf. Cover and bring to a boil, reduce boil to a simmer immediately and simmer for an hour. Uncover and continue cooking for an additional 30 minutes. Stir in parsley, and remove bay leaf.
- For the Gnocchi, cut out the insides of each potato and discard the skins. Mash the potato finely with a fork creating 4 cups of potatoes. Stir in 1 cup of flour ¼ teaspoon salt and egg yolks. Knead until smooth adding flour whenever the process gets sticky.
- Divide into 6 equal portions, and shape into rope about a foot in length. Cut rope into 1 inch pieces. Dust your work space with flour as needed.
- Bring 1 gallon of water to a boil and salt it heavily. Add small amounts of gnocchi at a time. You do not want to overload your pot.
- Remove finished gnocchi after it comes to the surface, drain thoroughly and serve immediately with sauce and parmesan cheese!