- Oil grill with canola oil. Heat grill to medium.
- Slice the avocados in half, remove the pit, brush Our Family Canola Oil on the flesh of the avocado and sprinkled with salt.
- With the avocado flesh facing down, grill avocado on medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, flip the avocados to the skin side. Grill for 3 minutes or until the skin turns bright green and the avocado tenderizes.
- Remove the avocado from the grill.
- Now time to turn the avocado into guacamole cups! On each avocado put a ¼ tsp or pinch of Our Family Garlic Powder, sprinkle each avocado cup with chives. With a fork, stir the avocado flesh in the skin of the avocado to create your guacamole cup. Sprinkle with roma tomatoes and squeeze grilled lime over the top. Serve with a side of tortilla chips.