10 min. plus refrigerating
- Spray insides of both sides of egg mold and along rims with cooking spray. Close mold, matching up rims of egg halves. Snap each of the 6 individual egg halves together until each egg is firmly sealed. Inspect each egg to make sure it is closed and sealed. Place mold, fill-side up, on tray.
- Add boiling water to gelatin mix in large bowl; stir 3 min. until completely dissolved. Pour into measuring cup with pour spout. Immediately pour into mold through fill-holes until each egg is filled just to top of egg shape. (Any remaining gelatin mixture can be poured into custard cup.)
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Open mold using a dull flat knife to gently pry between the halves of each egg. (Do not pull on the handle.) Turn mold over and shake gently to unmold eggs. Keep refrigerated.
- KEEP KIDS SAFE!: For children under 6 years of age, cut JIGGLERS into small bite-size pieces. Children should always be seated and supervised while eating. For more information, visit www.KraftKidsSafe.com.
- Variations: JELL-O JIGGLERS Coins in a Cloud: For each serving, spoon 1/2 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping into dessert dish. Use back of spoon to make depression in center. Fill with 6 to 8 slices of assorted colored JELL-O EGG JIGGLERS. If desired, use an egg slicer to easily cut the JELL-O EGG JIGGLERS into slices. JELL-O JIGGLERS Parfaits: For each serving, spoon about 1/4 cup finely chopped JELL-O EGG JIGGLERS into parfait glass. Top with 1/4 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping and another layer of chopped JELL-O EGG JIGGLERS. For best results, use assorted colors of JELL-O EGG JIGGLERS.
1/2 egg each
|Serving Size||1/2 egg each|