- Preheat grill to medium-high (350Â°F to 400Â°F). Coat bell pepper with nonstick cooking spray. Grill 10 to 12 minutes or until charred on all sides and softened. Remove from grill and place in a resealable plastic bag; seal bag and set aside to cool.
- For red pepper sauce, remove outer layer of blackened skin. Cut pepper in half and remove stem and seeds. In a blender combine bell pepper and cream; pulse to a smooth purÃ©e. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Place chicken on grill; grill 4 to 5 minutes per side or until an instant-read thermometer registers 165Â°F. Transfer chicken to a cutting board; shred or dice. Set aside.
- Coat a large cast iron skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Line skillet with dough, pressing to fit into bottom and sides. Pierce dough along the bottom with a fork. Place skillet on grill. Grill, covered, 5 minutes.
- Spoon red pepper sauce evenly on dough. Top with chicken, corn, black beans, red pepper flakes, cheese and onion. Place skillet on grill; grill 5 to 7 minutes or until crust is golden. Remove pizza from skillet and let stand 5 minutes. Slice and serve warm.
View all nutritional information
Calories 335, Calories Fat 99, Total Fat 11g, Saturated Fat 5g, Cholesterol 58mg, Sodium 720mg, Carbohydrate 34g, Protein 25g
|Calories (fat) extra||30|
|Total Fat (extra)||17|
|Saturated Fat (extra)||25|
|Vitamin A (extra)||9|
|Vitamin C (extra)||39|