1 hour, 22 minutes
- In a medium saucepan place potatoes in enough boiling water to cover; cook until soft. Drain.
- Peel potatoes and place in a large bowl; mash until smooth. Add butter and sugar while potatoes are still hot. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl beat eggs lightly; stir in evaporated milk. Add to potatoes. Stir in cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla; mix well. Pour into pie shell.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Meanwhile, melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat; add brown sugar and pecans. Cook, stirring, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat; let cool. Sprinkle on pie.
- Bake pie 40 to 45 minutes or until crust is golden. Remove from oven and let cool.
View all nutritional information
Calories 482, Calories Fat 288, Total Fat 32g, Saturated Fat 13g, Cholesterol 83mg, Sodium 124mg, Carbohydrate 48g, Protein 4g
|Calories (fat) extra||59|
|Total Fat (extra)||49|
|Saturated Fat (extra)||65|
|Vitamin A (extra)||120|
|Vitamin C (extra)||10|